YISD to hold town hall meetings as part of superintendent search
The Ysleta Independent School District is hosting several Town Hall meetings on Monday, Dec. 2, and Tuesday, Dec. 3, at each of its high schools in order to give an update on the district’s search for a new superintendent and gather input on what the public would like to see in YISD’s next leader.
The meetings are open to the public, and will be run by the superintendent search firm BWP & Associates. During the meeting, the audience will be given BWP’s superintendent profile survey. When completed, these surveys will give the search firm feedback on the desired characteristics of YISD’s next superintendent. This profile survey will also be available on the District’s web page.
A representative of BWP & Associates will also review the superintendent search timeline, and take questions from the audience during the meeting.
The Town Hall meetings will take place on Monday, Dec. 2, from:
- 5:30 p.m. in the Commons Area at Riverside High School;
- 6 p.m. in the Events Center at Parkland High School;
- 6 p.m. in the band room at Del Valle High School; and
- 6:30 p.m. in the cafeteria at Ysleta High School.
Town Hall meetings will also take place on Tuesday, Dec. 3, from:
- 6 p.m. in the theatre at Eastwood High School;
- 6 p.m. in the band room at Hanks High School; and
- 6 p.m. in the cafeteria’s upper level at Bel Air High School.
Source: Ysleta ISD