Denny's in Las Cruces catches fire
Updated On: Jul 22 2014 12:15:18 PM CDT
A Denny's Restaurant in Las Cruces was shut down early Monday morning after a fire broke out.
This happened approximately at 4:30 a.m. on the 700 block of South Main Street.
Fire crews tell us the fire began in the venting system within a hood over the stoves.
Emergency crews tell us the fire was contained in five minutes, and no injuries were reported.
According to LCFD, there are a few holes in the roof where firefighters worked to suppress the fire.
Copyright 2014 KVIA. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.