Clint man dies from electrocution, says El Paso Sheriff's official
Updated On: Feb 10 2014 12:55:31 PM CST
El Paso County Sheriff's officials confirmed a man died from electrocution on Saturday.
The initial investigation revealed the man was repairing a water line and working with electricity near the 500 block of Gina in Clint, Texas.
A sheriff's spokeswoman said the man's son turned on the power that caused his electrocution.
Investigators said the death was an accident.
Copyright 2011 KVIA. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.