At your wedding reception, your guests will likely spend most of their time at the table. Because of this, it’s important to decorate the tables in a way that both looks amazing and also make your guests feel comfortable.
Use these tips to help you decorate:
- Give the tables height to add dimension to the space
- Alternate between different centerpieces on different tables to add variety
- Make sure the size and shape of the tables are appropriate for the space the reception is being held in
- TheKnot.com recommends having the shape of the plates mimic the shape of the table
- While you have a lot of space to work with when decorating tables, try not to add too much. Also try to accent with colors and not make everything a different color.