Nine-year-old Hally Yust of Mission, Kansas, died after a one-in-one-billion chance encounter with a fresh water amoeba. While her family mourns, they say her rare death shouldn't cause people to fear the outdoors, especially the water.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.